A message from The Moorgate
Dear guests, clients, partners and suppliers,
In light of the extraordinary circumstances and continuing impact of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking here at The Moorgate. At this moment, we have three key priorities;
- To ensure the health, wellbeing and safety of our guests and employees
- To adopt a series of mitigation plans to ensure business continuity, and to continue to operate safely and responsibly in the event of further Government advice and guidelines
- To provide greater booking flexibility for all of our guests
Continued Commitment to Safety, Health & Wellbeing
We continue to closely monitor advice & guidance from the Government, health authorities and the World Health Organisation to ensure we are following and implementing the very latest processes and procedures in relation to the current situation. Specifically, we have adopted several critical new measures in addition to our existing high standards of condition & cleanliness.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning of all our properties to ensure we meet and exceed the highest standards of safety and hygiene. We continue to inform and encourage our employees, guests and partners to follow advice and guidance from the Government on hygiene and hand washing. This includes increasing the availability of hygiene products, sanitisers and hand washing advice in our public spaces.
On arrival at our properties, our staff have been briefed to ask guests where they have recently travelled and offer any relevant information in line with Government advice.
Our staff have also been fully briefed on the procedures to follow in the event that they themselves, colleagues or guests show symptoms of COVID-19, and in this situation, we will take immediate steps in accordance with Government guidelines.
Any food deliveries will be given to reception and delivered to your apartment whilst following the necessary health and safety measures.
Business Continuity Planning
We have put in place a series of measures to ensure we can continue to operate through these exceptional circumstances;
- Remote working – we have tested & established IT systems & processes that enable our business to continue operating and taking reservations remotely.
- Workforce planning – we continue to operate with both permanent & out-sourced employees, which will enable us to remain operational in the event of sickness or self-isolation. We also have the ability to draw on cluster teams in larger cities.
- Third-party operations – we have developed mitigation plans should any third-party suppliers or operators find they are unduly impacted by the virus outbreak.
More Flexible Booking, Rebooking & Cancellation Policies
We also realise that your travel plans might have changed. So, for anyone who has booked on a non-refundable rate, we're offering increased rebooking flexibility. For the latest updates on booking amendments please check our booking terms and conditions. As things are changing quickly, note that these terms may change.
To make a change, amend, extend or cancel bookings at any of our properties, please contact our Central Reservations Team on email@example.com. We will do all we can to offer you support and flexibility.
These are unprecedented times and we appreciate your partnership and support during this challenging period for everyone. Please be assured of our full commitment to remain operational and to continue to provide the highest level of care to our clients, partners & suppliers at this time.
The Moorgate Team